Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Online Jobs - What I'm Working On Next

Welcome back to New Online Jobs

I'm on a mission to find new online jobs. As most of you know, I'm trying to make $1,000 online. My husband doesn't think I can do it...what's your opinion?

I found more information about making money online.
Once you decide what product or service you'd like to sell online, you should create a page on Squidoo.com you can link by clicking here

Your next step is create a few (three or more with different content) wordpress articles. You can do that by clicking here

You could also purchase advertising with Google adwords (or on any of the search engines). However, I don't suggest you do that right away. It can get quite expensive. Until you know exactly how to get the right keywords, I would stick to free adversting.

The next thing I'm going to do is look into is RSS feeds. I'll report my findings back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment